OUR COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Dear valued guests,
At Riverside Banquet Halls, the safety of our guests and colleagues has always been our highest priority. We are taking a proactive approach in enhancing all our operational policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure maximum safety for our guests and local communities.
Riverside is implementing the following Covid-19 safety protocols for all future events:
Riverside will strictly adhere to the Public Health Services Authority’s order regarding public gatherings. Only registered guests for events are welcome at this time. No exceptions.
- Riverside will only allow private gatherings.
- Riverside will have a guest log for all events we hold.
- Riverside will recommend for anyone over 60 years of age or pre-existing medical conditions not to attend
- Riverside will rent the hall for only 5 hours versus 7 hours.
- Riverside will make sure all employees are pre-screened and feeling well while working.
Cleaning & Hygiene
Banquet Hall Staff
Food and Beverage
Service of Food
Service of Beverages
We will continue to monitor updates from our public health authorities and implement best practices to provide our guests and team members complete peace of mind when hosting meetings and events. Thank you for your patience and support while we navigate during these unprecedented times. We look forward to welcoming you back to our venues.
Let’s stay safe and healthy together.
Bobby Ghirra – General Manager
Riverside Banquet Halls